Online ACLS, BLS & PALS Recertification
- - Convenient, Online Courses
- - Printable Provider Cards
- - National Accreditation
- - A Money-Back Guarantee
ACLS Training Association is Joining Forces with ACLS Certification Institute
On July 25th, 2018, ACLS Training Association (ATA) will transition operations to the ACLS Certification Institute. ACLS Certification Institute has provided training for thousands of healthcare professionals, and we feel this change ensures our customers will continue to receive access to exceptional ACLS, BLS, PALS, and NRP recertification training. Customers will have access to:
- Convenient, online courses
- Printable provider cards
- National accreditation
- A money-back guarantee
- And much more
ATA and ACLS Certification Institute have been working closely to ensure a smooth transition. Here are some of the most important things to know about the transition:
- ATA customers can continue to use their current login information to access their account on ACLS.com.
- Progress on any current courses and a record of past courses will carry over from ATA to the ACLS Certification Institute.
As an added bonus, ATA customers may use the discount code BYEATA on their first purchase with ACLS Certification Institute to save 20%.
If you have any questions, please call the ACLS Certification Institute support team at (888) 364-1202, or email email@example.com.
ACLS Training Association